About Great Play
Not Your Typical Kids' Gym
Creating Early Success
Way beyond gymnastics™
SCORE™ Training Method
In the News
Great Play starts children on a path to a physically active life.
By participating at Great Play, our Players:
- Have fun: Great Play, first and foremost, is a great experience each and every visit.
- Experience the thrill of success at Great Play and beyond.
- Start on the path to a healthy, active life: Success and confidence lead to the desire to play more, which leads to greater mastery of skills and more confidence. Success leads to success, and a lifetime of physical activity will follow.
- Achieve their full physical potential by developing the right skills at the right time, through tapping into key, age-specific developmental windows.
- Develop good physical fitness, including strength, endurance, flexibility and good body composition.
- Acquire well-tuned motor and sport skills.
- Get plenty of “touch time”: we design our activities to minimize "waiting in line" time and maximize the hands-on experience that keeps it fun and helps develop skills.
- Develop life skills: While we get there through play, this is about more than play. Pursuit of physical ability leads to life-balance, making the right choices about diet, drugs and drinking; having good focus and study skills; and overall confidence.
- Achieve academically: Research shows that children who are physically active are also more prepared to concentrate and learn.
- Build self-esteem and confidence in their physical abilities and all facets of their lives.
- Get in the Game! both here and beyond.