Great Play of Cherry Creek
Cherry Creek Homepage
Class Schedule - thru 6/9
Summer Schedule - 6/10-8/17
Details - Learn More
Making a Party
Times & Prices
Parents Night Out
Great Play Birthday Parties
There's absolutely nothing else like it... anywhere!
Our award-winning, high-energy parties are truly spectacular events, and your child will receive All-Star treatment as the star of the custom-designed event!
- Start by picking one of our three fantastic party themes.
- We'll ask you some questions about the party star's interests and personality, and the guests.
- Then we'll fully customize the party activities just for you, and pre-program it into our patented Interactive Arena software.
- Show up and enjoy the spectacular event! Your child will be the star, and your guests will have a blast!
We have several party themes, and we customize each party activity-by-activity within those themes based on your child's interests (e.g., favorite sports or activities), personality (e.g., enjoys competition or not; likes being the center of attention or not), and the age range of the attendees. The general themes include:
Field Day (ages 3-10)
Fun and Games (ages 1-6)
Multi-sport (ages 4-10)
back to top
Details - Learn More:
The Amazing Interactive Arena
Parties (and classes) at Great Play take place in our patented Interactive Arena, which make them unlike any other kids' activity. Half a dozen computers control eight projectors, a directional sound system, and over a dozen sensing systems to bring the sparkling clean 3000 sq. ft. space to life. We call it the Interactive Arena. Kids call it "very cool!" and "a lot of fun!"
During our regular sports skill and motor skill classes, the Arena technology is used to turn practicing newly learned skills into play. For parties, we drop the instruction, and include just the playing parts!
Younger parties unfold as stories, with activities based on the interests of the birthday star. For instance, we don't just climb on an obstacle course at Great Play... the projectors transport us to an imaginary play area under the sea where we swim like fish through it, or a magic castle with knights and princesses that we explore. Then the cameras capture the action during freeze dance and show the delighted dancers up on the big screen. And Buddy, our beloved animated mascot, appears (and disappears) on the screens for a running, jumping, skipping, hopping game of hide-and-seek!
For older parties, Players enter the Arena as though they are entering a stadium as the starting lineup in an all star game! The lights come down, music comes up, the spotlights start to shine, and the camera starts rolling showing each Player's entrance up on the giant scoreboard. The Players high five each other on their way into the Arena and then the (animated) crowd goes wild when the MVP of the event finally enters! And that's just to start things up!
Depending on the interests of the party star, there are a wide variety of activities built into each party, including our amazing interactive walls, where the kids can break virtual bottles, kick field goals with an interactive referee, hit in a home run derby, and much more.
back to top
Making a Custom Great Play Party
When you book a Great Play party, we will ask you a series of questions that will allow us to customize the party for your child, including:
- Interests of the party star (specific activities or sports, passions, etc.)
- Comfort with being the center of attention
- Interest in having (or avoiding) competition
- Age and gender of attendees, etc.
- We also get a digital photo of the birthday star from you for the welcome message on our 100 sq ft scoreboards!
Then we go to work creating a fully custom party and we pre-program it into our patented Interactive Arena software. Every party is unique to the birthday child’s interests and personality.
One thing they all have in common is that they are action-packed, and filled with fun, unique, high-energy activities. We never like to see a child get bored, even for a minute! So one of our hallmarks is to stuff the party so full of games, that we're onto the next one before the fun of the last one has worn off!
back to top
Birthday Party Reviews
Great Play routinely receives "off the charts" reviews from customers and in the press. Here's a small sampling
- "A uniquely engaging experience for children of all ages." -USA Today
- "I've seen it and it’s amazing! I could FEEL the energy in the room!" -Macaroni Kid
- "One of the most innovative brands in youth fitness worldwide." -IHRSA, the International Health and Racquetsports Association
- Selected Best Of Denver, Phoenix and Seattle!
- See many more great reviews in the Press section of the website.
- "I just wanted to say how amazing our party went Saturday night. I had at least 8 different parents of kids come up and tell me how impressed they were with the program, the play, and most of all with the Coaches! Our kids had a blast, but the kids invited were at the height of fun as well. We had several parents come up to us as well and compliment the facility and the activity diversification and again how impressed they were with all the coaches. You have an amazing group of people that work there and they deserve all the kudos. I had a couple of parents comment on the cleanliness, and I know one parent e-mailed me today to let me know she had signed up for classes. So... THANK YOU!
My child was in heaven and her sister was the "king of the mountain" as she told us later. Also, as we were buckling her in the car seat she said, "That was awesome, let's do that again!" She was referring to the entire party. I just cannot thank the coaches and you for all that you guys did for us and every parent and child in attendance. I cannot wait to have our next party there. And some of the parents wondered how we could set up an adult party. ;) I do not have enough "thank you's" so please know how wonderful we feel about the entire event.
" - 3/30/13 - party for a 2 year old girl
- "When your child can't stop smiling on the drive home and says his party was the best ever you know picked the right place! Great Play is a clean and friendly environment. Your child will feel like a star." - party for 6 year old boy
- "Having your child's birthday party at Great Play is a real treat!" - party for 5 year old girl
- "The Great Play team goes above and beyond to make your child feel terrific on his or her birthday! I highly recommend hosting your special day at Great Play!" - party for 3 year old girl
- "AWESOME!!!! Great Play stands out from the rest. Your child will be chanting, 'BUDDY, BUDDY, BUDDY,' all the way home. The games are so much fun, the interactive screens are engaging and original. I plan to have many more birthday parties at Great Play." - party for 1 year old boy
- "What a wonderful birthday party! Our boys had a fabulous time playing all of the games and activities. The staff did a wonderful job of making sure each child was engaged and having fun, and also making sure our birthday boys felt special on their special day. It was the perfect party for us." - party for 8 year old twin boys
- "All of the instructors were so nice and fun. The activities were fantastic! Not only did the kids have a terrific time but the moms keep telling me how impressed they were with Great Play. Thank you!"
- "My 8 year old daughter wanted a birthday party that offered a variety of things to do, something for her friends that enjoyed sports and something for her friends that enjoyed fun games. Great Play provided both! Everyone had a great time and the employees took care of everything. I'd highly recommend having a party at Great Play. My daughter said it was the best party yet!" - party for 8 year old girl
"From booking the party to the actual day, it was a great experience. The staff was professional and fun, well trained and easy to work with. Great Play is very clean and the staff takes care of everything. I showed up with my party girl, party favors and cake and Great Play took care of the rest!!" - party for 4 year old girl
- "I have done many kids' birthday parties and Great Play does the best job by far. The kids are constantly entertained and made to feel special. You can't beat it!" - party for 6 year old boy
"Great play is a perfect age appropriate, fun clean place to have a birthday party!" - party for 4 year old boy
back to top
Times, Prices and Details
Party Start Times (parties are 90 mins long):
- Fridays 1:30 and 3:30 or 4pm
- Saturdays 1:30 and 3:30 or 4pm
- Sundays 11am, 1:30 and 4pm
- $249 for members, for up to 18 children, 90 minutes
- $299 for non-members, for up to 18 children, 90 minutes
- We recommend 18 or fewer children for the best party experience; however you may exceed 18 children for an additional fee of $40 (25 children is the absolute maximum).
Contact us with questions or to sign up:
Note: We have limited slots for parties and dates often get booked well in advance, so please reserve early to ensure you get your desired date and time.
back to top
Each Great Play unit is individually owned and operated.