A good business and a feel-good business too! Knowing that we have such a positive impact on children helps make our work extremely rewarding.
Why Great Play?
Great Play is a one-of-a-kind franchise opportunity for many reasons. Here are 10 of them:
- Fun work: We work hard, but we love what we do! Working with kids, playing games and sports, celebrating birthday parties… Great Play, simply put, is a happy place to be!
- Rewarding work: The expression "doing well while doing good" truly applies – we get the satisfaction of seeing kids learn and grow, and more broadly knowing that we are having a life-long impact on their health, fitness and confidence.
- Strong financial performance: If you follow our system and commit to work hard at it, Great Play can potentially produce a superior level of earnings.^
- Recession resistant: Parents tend to cut elsewhere before cutting on things for their kids, resulting in the potential for greater earnings stability relative to other industries, even in a downturn.^
- Ground floor opportunity: With Great Play in an earlier stage, you get a fresh unique product, lots of attention, and a greater ability to influence the offering than in a later stage system.
- Community involvement: People in the community will know your business and know you. Not only is Great Play a popular place among families with kids, the business model also encourages your involvement in community events, sponsorship of leagues, etc.
- An employer of choice: Great Play is a great place to work! It has wide variety of programming, fresh curriculum, unique technology, and it is a lot of fun! As a result, we are often the first choice of top job candidates in our field, and have strong success attracting and retaining talented staff.
- A tenant of choice: Many landlords like the demographic that Great Play brings to their center, the traffic pattern, and the beneficial effect that Great Play has on other tenants in the same center. This can be helpful in lease negotiations.
- A family business: If you have kids, they'll love being part of the business and think it's very cool that their parent(s) own a Great Play! Also, while it is a lot of work starting and running any business, once you are up and running you should have the flexibility in your schedule never to miss a game, recital, or school play!
- An innovative approach to a proven business model: With Great Play you get the best of both worlds, the history and track record of a category that's been successful, and the freshness of a new and dramatically improved approach to that category.
To learn more Read On >
Or go directly to Request More Information >